We offer safe and comfortable pet boarding services, providing a home away from home for your beloved companions.
Pet Boarding in Austin, TX
Whether your pet needs attention & exercise just for the day or needs an overnight boarding stay during your travel, Four Paws at Four Points takes pride in the level of care we give to each pet. When you bring your pet to stay with us, we know that making a positive and easy transition to a new environment is key for both of you; this is why we take special time to discuss social, health, and dietary needs before each stay. Our attentive staff members are happy to care for your pet just as you would at home! Our climate-controlled facilities offer your pet an enjoyable and comfortable environment with plenty of staff attention and long walks on our beautiful 3-acre property.
We also offer additional add-ons like bathing, group or individual play sessions in our shaded canine corral (even play sessions for the kitties, too!), and tasty treats if you desire. We provide each pet with their own kennel (unless you’ve brought a family member to share with), filled with plenty of clean and comfortable bedding. We recommend bringing your pet’s food from home to avoid any stomach upset due to a dietary change. However, we do offer to feed Hill’s Adult pet food at no additional cost. Veterinarians are also on staff during our regular business hours to attend to any medical needs during your pet’s stay.
We would love for you to visit and take a tour of our spacious boarding areas! We thank you so much for entrusting us with the care of your pet.
- Playtimes are a great way for your pet to stretch their legs or socialize and meet new friends! We have a large fenced in area for dogs to play with others their size. If your cat or dog prefers lap time and ear scratches instead, they can spend one-on-one time with a member of our staff. Playtimes are around 20-30 minutes and can be done twice a day most days.
- Baths are offered and priced according to size; they include a complimentary ear cleaning, nail trim, brush, and dry.
- Medications can be administered as needed.
Requirements to Board:
- All pets must be healthy, flea-free, and up to date on age-appropriate vaccines, including Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella (for dogs).
- Please view our Boarding Contract for further information.
Boarding Pick-up and Drop-off Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM – 12 PM & 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Sunday: Pick-up ONLY 7:00 PM- 7:30 PM
(contact our office if you need to drop off outside of these windows)
For more information about our boarding services or to make a reservation, please call our office at 512.258.7447.